Top Blogs

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

what 2 search ?

As I spend most of the time being online, I try to find things, though not sure of they being interesting, useful or anything. Internet's world wide web gives us everything what we need and what we don't!

We only go online when we need something, I mean when you are looking for some information. Hmmm.. then how about a situation when you are online, don't have anything to do and wanted to amaze yourselves with some of the internet's beauty! There is another good reason why I want to share my daily searches to you all. Yes, I don't want to stack my "Favorites" folder!


I introduce you this part of the web, where you can pass the time by getting acquainted with cool and happening stuff online and something you shouldn't have missed out!

So, get up, find new reason to be online right @ what2search?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems cool! Go ahead!

Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory