Top Blogs

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

MysteryCEO - Inside Their Minds...

I was just as baffled as you are friends and believe me its worth going through this blog, yes this is a blog presented by... whom? I tried that question, but didn't get enough answer, however "I'm young and out of college, that's all I'm telling for now." is what one can find from the about page of this simple, yet very informative blog.

Wondering about the content...?
"The Only Question On a CEO's Mind..." ever wondered that? If yes or no, have a look at this blog, that is the title of the latest post on the blog and there are several out there that will help most of the enterpreneurs out there to get up and get going to fulfill dreams about becoming one. There are several posts talking about the lifestyle of CEO's, managing, marketing, venture capital. Best thing I suggest would be to follow the link down and have a look at them and each one of you will have learning from them. Person behind this blog doesn't want to reveal himself (as of now) and is planning to bring us face to face with some of the big CEOs.

I find this very interesting, especially when I correlate some of the posts with my life and work environment, these posts give a different and new insights to life of an entrepreneur. Go ahead and visit this blog and get some education on entrepreneurship, right away!

www.mysteryceo.com

No comments:

Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory