Top Blogs

Thursday, August 7, 2008

SitePal

Hi Friends,
I am sure you have missed my posts...!
Here I am; back again introducing you to a cool website.
Did you ever find that you had better interaction with the visitors on your website? Here is the website that has a solution for that. Yes friends, SitePal provides a number of models that can talk to your website visitors and it is great to have one of those stylish, cool looking models talking about your products and services. There are lot of models you can choose from, you can add voice to the characters. If you don't want to choose from the models out there, you can create one right from a photograph of yours... isn't it cool to be out there talking to your visitors??

I love it! I am sure you will love too.. do check out their features @


I bet you will hear from me soon :)

No comments:

Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory